Social Media Specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for managing and activating Finaro’s social media channels in order to drive engagement through content and marketing campaigns, as well as support HR’s employer branding effort. Additionally, the Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing Finaro’s C-Level Thought Leadership platforms and the Finaro internal Brand Ambassador program.
The Social Media Specialist reports directly into the ^^^^^^ and works in close collaboration with the content, design, PR, and regional marketing colleagues to achieve goals. He/she must also be able to work across departments and teams within Finaro, in order to support HR and management’s social media requirements.
This role is based in Israel but native English is a must.
- Develop, implement and manage Finaro’s social media strategy, in alignment with global marketing campaigns, localized marketing plans, PR and Finaro media items, internal events, product releases, and other relevant content for ongoing engagement.
- Coordinate with HR departments, to develop and further promote Finaro’s employer brand across social media channels
- Manage C-level’s LinkedIn channels, in order to develop and promote their thought leadership and reach their networks.
- Create Finaro internal Social Ambassador Program, to generate ongoing employee engagement with Finaro content across channels
- Manage Marketing Hub, keep it updated and ensure all marketing materials are easily accessible
·Native English is a must
·2-year enrollment in Communications, Marketing or similar education in advanced academic institutions
·Knowledge of different social media channels and comfort level engaging in that space
·Creative, organized and able to work as a team and independently
·A fast learner with an interest in B2B marketing and high-tech/financial technology
·The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with flexibility and creativity
·Experience with Word, PowerPoint and Excel Currently studying marketing or comparable education