Junior Sales Operations Manager
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The company is now looking for a Junior Sales Operations Manager to join the team. Based in Malta, the Junior SOM will:
- Oversee the onboarding process of new accounts within your portfolio.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the requirements of new merchants and partners and to ensure that all necessary documentation is in place during the onboarding process.
- Collect application and KYC documents from prospective clients and act as a liaison between them and our internal Underwriting, Risk and Compliance teams.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure quick response times for merchants and partners, understanding requirements and ensuring the onboarding experience is seamless.
- Provide daily operational support alongside Sales and Account Managers to clients by ensuring best practices are followed along with timely follow ups and administrative maintenance and updates of accounts.
- Support special projects – e.g large scale opportunities.
- Provide training and support to new merchants and partners on how to use the onboarding platform.
- Collaborate and troubleshoot with internal teams on any issues that arise through the life-cycle of clients account and ensure that any problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate and complete records within Salesforce
- Contribute to side projects relating to optimization and improvement of processes within the sales operations department.
- Focused on customer service delivery and team collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, legal would be considered an asset
- 2-3 years in a service-oriented role
- Strong customer relationship/interaction skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish are required. Hebrew would be advantageous to support a portfolio of clients in Israel but is not a must.