Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are seeking a passionate, motivated, and innovative Recruitment Specialist to join our amazing HR team!
You’ll be responsible for the entire hiring process from start to finish, filter and profile the best candidates, develop creative strategies to engage talents, build the most effective hiring process, and play an integral role in the expression of both our current and developing brand culture and philosophy.
Do you have a talent for placing just the right person in the perfect job position?
If so…we are looking for you!
- Manage E2E hiring processes
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews)
- Source using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talents
- Boost our brand in the tech community through an initiative of events, meetups, conferences, collaborations, etc.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.