Technical Support Officer
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The Finaro Technical Support Centre is responsible for monitoring our payments processing systems, to ensure our company mission of uptime all the time is achieved. We also deliver 24/7/365 technical support to all our customers – to do this, we operate using a day-night-rest-off shift pattern and an on-call (emergency) roster.
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s systems and technology you will:
- Monitor our systems, to ensure that our payments platform always remains stable and operational.
- Troubleshoot any issues to understand the root cause and identify solutions.
- Escalate any internal system faults to the Level 2 support or Finaro system owners.
- Work with our clients to resolve any problems on customers’ side.
- Accurately log and update all activities and actions within the company CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Assist our customers via email, chat, or call, with any reported technical difficulties with their payments processing activities.
- Conduct a full handover at the end of each shift to make sure operational continuity is maintained.