Financial System Team Leader
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
A qualified team leader to manage our team of Core financial services system managers and bring the team to Operational excellence. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. The system you will be responsible for is in the heart of companies day to day financial operation and is one of the key functions in the company.
What you will do:
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each employee and provide constructive feedback
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Manage tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Be a hands-on leader and expert
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Proven work experience as a team leader in a customer-facing environment
- Strong service orientation
- 5+ years of experience in complex software system Management /administration/implementation
- Strong investigation, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Experience with SQL/Oracle
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) - A must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to learn – a must
You're the ideal candidate if:
- Experience as operations manager
- Experience in the fintech industry.
- strong understanding of Credit Cards processing and Acquiring
- experience in PowerShell/bash scripting