Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are looking for at top talented DBA to join our growing DBA team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Supporting Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and other database systems in a 24 x 7 environment.
- On-call responsibilities (rotation) to support production systems.
- Planning, implementing and managing the physical databases of mission critical OLTP and business critical systems.
- Capacity planning to determine future storage needs.
- Monitoring and improving database and application performance
- Providing development and tuning support to implementation teams.
- Troubleshooting production performance issues.
- Developing processes and procedures to enhance the stability and performance of database environment and our level of support to our production teams.
- Developing procedures and processes to document, log and trace Production activities.
- Supporting R&D, BI and DATA Dev teams.
- Ensuring that backup, restore and recovery procedures are implemented and followed
- Working with internal and external clients to resolve issues.