Head of HR
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the SVP Human Resources and supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites, main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Employee Relations and coaching line managers to help their development and effectiveness, providing advice and guidance on their approach to people management and development.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement & Retention strategies, including conducting employee engagement surveys and rewards & recognition program.
- Assist with workforce planning, including succession planning, identifying skill gaps and training needs.
- Collaborating with our Global Training & Development team, focusing on ongoing development of employees in Europe, assimilation & role-related training.
- Hold regular meetings with team members and line managers in relation to probation reviews, performance assessments and disciplinary issues.
- Liaising with our Marketing Department, and being responsible for HR Marketing & PR campaigns, to create a strong employer brand.
- Responsible for HR Policies & procedures for the Bank.
- Collaborate with the Office Management team on Employee Experience, CSR and staff events.
- Responsible for candidate sourcing, CV generation and the full recruitment cycle.
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies;
- Update and maintain our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employments (Malta & EU);
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Oversee and conduct full HR orientation including meeting with new hires, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience
- 5 years + experience in HR and currently working at a managerial level, in a global, fast-paced organization
- An approachable personality – experience in interacting with employees across different seniority levels and jurisdictions;
- Fantastic time management, organization skills and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and make an impact;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations which require empathy, maturity and strict confidentiality at all times.
- Business Management/HR/Organizational Behavior degree would be considered an asset.