QA Automation & DevOps Team leader
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
- Managing a team of automation developers.
- Creating, developing, and maintaining QA automation tools.
- Creating, maintaining, and configuring labs environments pipeline from server level, through OS, middleware, and Finaro’s developed applications.
- Develop work processes and automation to optimize environment management.
- Monitoring and maintaining uptime of labs environments and infrastructure.
- Hands-on operation and maintenance of the labs environment.
- Working closely with all R&D, IT operations, CRM, and Financial systems teams to maintain environments operational and up to date.