ePayment Business Analyst
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join our ePayments Analytics team.
The business analyst will turn data into insights & bring added value internally and to our customers.
The role involves analysis of data related to credit card processing, fraud patterns, payments related products, flows, revenues and integration. It also requires thorough understanding of processes and business data flows within the company’s different systems.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing and periodical analysis
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define optimization opportunities
- Consulting services for key clients on means of optimization based on analyses results
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions with self-initiated curiosity and an eye for what drives business performance.
- Investigate and communicate areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Excited by data – a MUST
- Strong Excel skills- Pivot Tables, Charts, formulas (including Vlookup) – a MUST
- BSc in industrial engineering / economics or equivalent - a must
- 1-2 years of work experience as a data analyst - a must
- Strong proficiency in the English language (verbal and written) – a must
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Knowledge in R/Python - advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Power Query (or power BI) - advantage
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment