Senior Sales Manager - Payments Expert
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
One of the world’s first hi-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax provides next-gen frictionless, paperless merchant acquiring services to PSPs, ISOs, PFs and merchants. Realizing our vision to make cross-border payments easier than ever before, we own multiple bank licenses, support over 100 currencies and accept merchants in over 32 EU/EEA countries. Licensed by the MFSA and a principal member of Visa and MasterCard, Credorax is proud to have introduced an entirely new breed of acquiring – ‘Smart Acquiring’ – to the financial arena.
· Responsible for sales and business development to partners as well as to large online merchants to focus across the Israel in the verticals above
· Generate sales and create new business opportunities, while managing sales processes and negotiating terms until reaching the final commercial agreement with both partners and merchants.
· Monitor all onboarding processes until ‘go live’ with relevant internal departments
· Participate in worldwide trade shows, as well as travel abroad to customers and company offices as needed.
· Proven 3 years plus in sales/business development experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry whilst working for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider
· Proven experience in one of the following industries: Travel, Gaming (Social and other), Retail/Marketplaces
· Great network within the industry
· Deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry
· Previous experience of working in an international company
· Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets
· Sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills
· Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent professional written and spoken Business English.