Payments Integration Manager
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The Credorax Integration team is responsible for helping clients to align their systems to use one of Credorax’s payment solutions. To succeed as the Payment Integration Manager you should have the right mix of technical, business and personal skills to manage a department of payment professionals.
- Manage and coordinate the department’s integration projects.
- Lead the Integration team members to ensure that the expected service levels and performance standards of the team are achieved or exceeded.
- Develop new department objectives, KPIs and goals to enhance the client’s integration experience when dealing with the Integration team.
- Monitor trends and analyse data to identify ways to elevate the team’s performance or enhance the client’s experience with Credorax, working with external departments to develop and build new processes when required.
- Submit regular project status updates to ensure that all areas of the business are up to date with all project progresses.
- Escalate unresolved matters or top-priority issues to Senior Management, when necessary.
- Plus, any other ad-hoc duties that may be required by management.