Data Systems Operation Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We're hiring a data systems operation engineer to join our BI & Data Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for the wellbeing of all production systems developed by BI & Data services which have a direct impact on Credorax business activity.
Working with us you will:
- Design, develop and implement Data monitoring solution including machine learning and statistical models to identify abnormal behavior
- Monitor and operate technical malfunctions and failures
- Act as second level support including root cause analysis and bug fixes
- Improve operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design and implementing changes
- Escort new projects and developments by providing guidance and implementation of monitoring suite to any new data component
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with thousands of production Data related processes