Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are an established, fast-growing, Global Fin-Tech company, located in Herzliya, looking for a professional dynamic Office Administrator suitable for our high-tech international environment.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all employees and management at the front desk.
- Office administrative responsibilities include daily interaction with suppliers, food & beverages, couriers, printers, cellular phones, car parks and anything related to office infrastructure maintenance.
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls • Supporting company events, HR and training departments as needed from time to time.
- Logistic responsibility for all company visitors – booking accommodation and transportation, issuing invitation letters etc.
- Provide executive administrative support to members of the management team.
- Manage and arrange travel bookings, expense reports, transportation, etc.
- Full time position Sunday – Thursday, 9am until 6pm in our office in Herzliya.
- The person hired for this position will be reporting to the Head of Administration.
- At least 1-year administrative experience or service-oriented positions.
- English at a very high level (fluent/mother-tongue)
- Great interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- A natural organizer!
- Attention to detail, precise and thorough.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced mode of work.
- Ability to stay calm in any situation,
- Can easily adjust to evolving business needs at short notice.
- Communicate accurately, politely, and diplomatically, verbally and in writing, both in Hebrew and English.
- Full knowledge of MS Office / Outlook / Gmail
- Experience working in a global environment- an advantage.