We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The selected candidate will form part of the Client Services Team. He/she will be responsible for configuring Clients’ setups across multiple platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setup and Update Client configurations across multiple systems.
- Manage expectations with team members.
- Ensure Client related Service Level Agreements are maintained.
- Assist with implementation and monitoring of new solutions.
- Any additional duties as instructed by Management as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of business or commerce.
- Has had experience working with technical systems / back offices.
- Interested in working within the financial services industry.
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong time management skills and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work within a deadline-driven environment.
- Any relevant work experience will also be considered an asset.
- Open minded / Easy going
- Organized / Structured
- Curious / Willing to learn / Thirst for something new
- Observant / Attention to detail
- Thinks outside the box / Unique perspective