Product Marketing Specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a fintech bank and a leading provider in the emerging payments & banking world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payments and banking solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Product Marketing team.
Your primary responsibility will be to transform product capabilities into compelling narratives that drive product sales and adoption.
- Plan & execute product launches ensuring Sales are well informed and have the tools to sell the products, and the customers have the information on how to make decisions and use the products.
- Define the positioning and messaging of new and existing products
- Craft, edit, and produce content for internal and external audiences from brief to delivery working closely with product managers, graphic designers and more.
- Develop sales enablement materials and product training content.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (product managers, sales, support, professional services, corporate marketing, business teams, and more) to define and refine product marketing materials.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing/content creation – a must
- A rich portfolio demonstrating a variety of product marketing and content materials (include links or be prepared to show it during the interview)
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) – a must
- A good eye for detail – a must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment – a must
- Knowledge of UX best practices and UI design – an advantage
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle management processes – an advantage