Regional Marketing Executive
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The Regional Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Marketing Department in a wide range of activities, designed to promote Credorax, increase brand awareness and drive demand generation across Europe and other target markets.
The Regional Marketing Executive will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work in close collaboration with marketing team to achieve goals.
This role is based in the Netherlands.
Manage marketing localization across Europe, including collaboration with marketing team, localized agencies, Product Marketing, Sales Managers, to drive the creation of localized marketing collateral and to ensure that regional campaign tactics match market segment needs.
- Support localized PR and branding efforts in various languages across Europe, including coordinating with selected media outlets in target regions
- Assist with the organization of Credorax marketing activities at industry trade shows, including managing Credorax’s efforts at local events across Europe as well as Credorax’s presence at global events across the industry.
- Identify relevant content for local marketing and work with Creative Marketing Manager to build stories that support the Credorax brand across Europe
- Manage local social media programs and work with Campaign and Digital Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to support demand generation and lead nurturing programs across target markets.
- Assist with the organization and marketing of Credorax Webinars and Meetups
- Manage Brand collaterals, keep them updated and ensure all marketing materials are easily accessible.
- Work on additional ad hoc projects that arise throughout the year