Head of ePayment business analytics
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
In this dynamic senior managerial position, in one of Fintech’s fastest growing companies you will:
· Work closely with multiple business departments (Sales and Account management, Product, Finance, Operations, Fraud and BI)
· Support the customers through hands on consultation, data analysis and optimization
· Grow the business though ongoing intense customer facing interaction
· Work closely with clients, consulting on approval rate and fraud prevention performance optimization
· Analyze data of approval rates and fraud behavior, while striving to find unique ways to generate value for merchants alongside new revenue generating opportunities
· Raising and designing product and data requirements related to transaction processing, conversion rate, approval rate and fraud prevention optimization
· BSc in industrial engineering or equivalent experience – Essential
· Experience in payments – Essential
· At least 3 years of business analytics experience – Essential
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
· Knowledge of SQL queries, understanding of Data Base structure, experience with Python – An advantage
· Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
· Excel: High proficiency – Essential
· English: High proficiency in verbal and written language – Essential