Finance & Regulatory Reporting Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax Bank Ltd is a fully-fledged European commercial licensed bank and an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing. The Bank is now seeking to recruit a Finance and Regulatory Reporting Officer to strengthen and provide support to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Financial & Regulatory Reporting Manager in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Preparation of the Bank’s regulatory submissions including BR/06, FINREP, COREP, and DCS.
- Assistance in analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations to make sure that any applicable regulatory reporting implications are addressed in a timely manner;
- Assistance in providing financial information for other reporting requirements;
- Assistance in the testing & migration requirements of new systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge especially with respect to accounting and regulatory developments;
- Assisting in the compilation of ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.