Tech Project Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
· Lead cross organizational projects and work closely with R&D, BI, IT CRM dep.
· Define scope, timelines, identify risks strategies
· Oversee the management of the project lifecycle while determine cross-team dependencies, drive technical requirements, and ensure on-time delivery.
· Report directly to VP Program & Projects management.
· The role may include flying abroad occasionally.
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- A must.
· At least 4 years of proven experience managing IT projects, 2 of which are in software project management.
· Strong technical background- A must.
· High proficiency with Excel and project management tool – A must.
· English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level– A must.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment– A must.
· Must be a leader, proactive and Independent.