Client Relations Officer - Russian Speaking
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
After gaining a detailed knowledge of Credorax’s products and services, you will work with our clients to address any enquiries by understanding the requirement, performing research and providing answers or explanations. This includes:
- Resolve any reported technical or financial problems by clarifying the issue; examine and explore available resolutions or implement alternative solutions. Any unresolved issues must be escalated to the relevant business / system owners until a resolution is available.
- Provide client training on the various Credorax systems, platforms and procedures when required.
- Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times. Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified.
- Accurately log and update all activities in the company CRM system.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in similar position in the Banking, Finance or Technology industry within a corporate and international environment.
- Excellent written & oral Russian and English.
- Be computer literate - Intermediate Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Be customer focused, very detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask.
- Be able to analyze data to identify trends or spot issues.
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- Be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Be flexible and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
As we are an international company, the selected candidate will be required to work on a shift basis including some weekends and public holidays.