Junior UAT Officer
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the lifecycle of new projects that impact the Finance team starting from design stage, right up to sign off and go-live
- Gather and provide feedback and act as a liaison with the Product Team throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare test scenarios and other UAT documentation
- Execute UAT against business requirements as defined by the Product Team
- Enable the timely completion of UAT
- Collect and organise all test results
- Highlight issues identified during UAT and ensure issues identified are fixed
- Support the Finance and Treasury teams with interim automations required to improve the team's processes
- Prepare and maintain documentation in relation to Finance processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks delegated by the manager
- Previous UAT and/or Testing experience in a software or technology environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and Excel in particular
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Be a team player, flexible, and able to meet strict deadlines
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge in C sharp and/or other programming languages is desirable
- Previous experience within the Financial Services Industry would be ideal