Client Relations Officer
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is now looking for a Client Relations Officer to help strengthen our professional Client Relations Department and support our growing client base.
- After gaining a detailed knowledge of Finaro’s products and services, you will work with our clients to address any enquiries by understanding the requirement, performing research and providing answers or explanations. This includes:
- Resolve any reported technical or financial problems by clarifying the issue; examine and explore available resolutions or implement alternative solutions. Any unresolved issues must be escalated to the relevant business / system owners until a resolution is available.
- Provide client training on the various Finaro systems, platforms and procedures when required.
- Perform network and system monitoring to ensure that our processing platform and technology remains stable and operational at all times. Work with the relevant business / system owners if any potential faults or errors are identified.
- Accurately log and update all activities in the company CRM system.
- Possess a minimum of one year experience in similar position in the Banking, Finance or Technology industry within a corporate and international environment.
- Excellent written & oral English.
- Be computer literate - Intermediate Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Be customer focused, very detail oriented and possess the ability to multitask.
- Be able to analyze data to identify trends or spot issues.
- Have good interpersonal skills for building relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all required duties.
- Be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Be flexible and have the ability to react quickly and efficiently.