Technological Projects Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to
design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing
team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
· Lead cross organizational projects and work closely with Product, R&D, BI, IT dep.
· Define work processes, managing
delivery – content, timeline & methodology.
Maintain daily status updates to the management.
· Build projects plans.
· Oversee the management of the project lifecycle while determine cross-team dependencies, drive technical requirements, and ensure on-time delivery.
· Summarizing meetings, preparing meeting presentations
· Defining and measuring KPI’s
· Report directly to VP level.
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- A must.
· 4-6 years of proven experience managing technological cross organizational projects
technical background- A must.
· Must be a leader, proactive and Independent.
· High proficiency with Excel / MS project / Management tool – A must.
Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level– A must.
to work in a fast pace environment– A must.