ePayment regulation specialist
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
In this dynamic position in one of Fintech’s fastest growing companies you will:
· Analyze in depth the payment networks (Visa and MasterCard) regulations, product specifications and other business publications
· Support the business through in-depth understanding of the scheme regulation on one hand and the company business and systems on the other
· Work closely with multiple business departments (Product, Development, Sales and Account management, Operations, legal, Risk and compliance and others) as well as with the largest payment networks such as Visa and MasterCard
· Following up on payment network updates (fees, new products, technical changes, new regulations)
· Support the product team on formulation and implementation of various payment network related projects
· Manage ongoing relationship with payment networks on various projects as well as on operational ongoing issues
· BSc in industrial engineering or a degree in economics, law or equivalent– Essential
· Experience in payments or banking industry – advantage
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
· English: High proficiency in verbal and written language – Essential