Senior Technical Product Manager - Fraud Expert
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider of Smart Acquiring Solutions based on its proprietary payment platform, ePower™ a Unified Transaction Processing & Acquiring platform built to optimize the payment and acquiring lifecycle process for multi-channel retail environments. Credorax is the first high-tech company to become a principal member of Visa and MasterCard and a PSD-licensed financial institution in Europe. www.credorax.com
Scope of Responsibility:
- Defining the product vision, and working closely with R&D, sales, marketing and operations, etc.
- Overseeing the management of multiple products’ life cycles, from definition through launch to maintenance. This includes but not limited to related tech-based product, collecting, analyzing and defining requirements, product design and product launch for new products.
- Develop edge solutions in payment industry
- Writing PRD's documents
- Be a part of an innovative environment and impact the business growth of the company
- The role may include flying abroad once in a while.