Head of Global Finance
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for a Head of Global Finance to join our global Finance team.
·Lead and support all accounting activities to ensure optimization of procedures in place to produce accurate financial information for management and external reporting purposes
·Oversee the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing process according to IFRS & US GAAP.
·Review, prepare and oversee consolidated and subsidiaries' periodical reporting packages with external auditors.
·Implement and execute the Global tax plan on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
·Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures
·Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
·Oversee budget preparation and control
·Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the department’s workflow
·Prepare monthly/annual tax returns of the Group companies
· 5+ years of relevant leadership experience as a senior controller, director of finance or head of finance, preferably in the technology industry
· Proven experience in team leadership & management in a public company
· CPA, degree in accounting
· Superior Excel skills
· Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
· Willing to take on new responsibilities
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Internship in one of the big 4
· Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US GAAP & IFRS
· Fluent English – a must
· Netsuite knowledge/ experience