Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments.
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind. At Finaro we manage critical internet-scale finance transaction services. Stability is a core value, and the BizOps analyst’s main responsibility is to deliver information-based analytics to achieve stability.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a junior BizOps Analyst.
In this role, you will operate Finaro’s core systems, analyze data lakes, build new monitoring methods and deliver better visibility and stability to Finaro’s information services.
- Develop methods with IT and business units to support the information system’s stability.
- Monitor business applications’ health using a variety of technologies.
- Become an application expert and support business issues and bugs around it
- Build Kibana (ELK) base dashboards and SQL-based reports.
- Analyze systems malfunctions in real-time using multiple analyzing and Big data tools.
- Produce Root Cause Analysis post incidents and manage the process of proper fixes and future mitigation.
- Manage real-time incidents, communicate with IT operators, Business users, and management, act as a focal point and lead the incident to proper resolution in the most responsible manner.
- Analyst - Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- SQL - mandatory. Firm knowledge in SQL coding.
- Kibana – knowledge in Kibana analysis, create reports/dashboards - advantage
- Resilient – be able to sustain critical incidents.
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working in a Production environment – a strong advantage
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering/math/information system or other quantitative fields