Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our company Finance Team.
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing process and the review of the reporting packages according to IFRS/USGAAP.
- Review, prepare and oversee subsidiaries' periodical reporting packages with external auditors.
- Support the execution and preparation of the Global tax plan
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
- Prepare monthly/annual/ tax returns of the Group companies
- Licensed CPA
- Internship in one of the big 4 - a Must
- Experience in High-Tech Companies
- Superior Excel skills – a Must
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
- Willing to take on new responsibilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly dynamic and motivated
- Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS/US GAAP
- Fluent English
- ERP systems knowledge/ experience – Netsuite- an advantage