Financial Regulatory Reporting Executive
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Due to the growth we are now seeking to recruit a Financial Regulatory Reporting Executive to strengthen and provide support to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Financial Regulatory Reporting Manager in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial projections;
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual regulatory reporting requirements, namely the ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan;
- Analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations and for inclusion in the Bank’s regulatory submissions namely BR/06, FINREP, COREP, DCS;
- Assistance in the preparation of specific notes to the annual financial statements in line with IFRS;
- Liaising with regulators, namely MFSA and Central Bank, as well as with external advisors and ensuring that all necessary documentation is in order;
- Assistance in the preparation of formal reports to senior management on the correct treatment of specific transactions and events in accordance with IFRSs and banking regulations;
- Assistance in the updating and improvement of internal process and procedures documentation to enhance the Bank’s controls and work flows;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of accounting and regulatory requirements and developments; and
- Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.