Junior Sales Operations - Native English Speaker
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider of Smart Acquiring Solutions based on its proprietary payment platform, ePower™ a Unified Transaction Processing & Acquiring platform built to optimize the payment and acquiring lifecycle process for multi-channel retail environments. Credorax is the first high-tech company to become a principal member of Visa and MasterCard and a PSD-licensed financial institution in Europe. www.credorax.com
We are currently seeking candidates with English Mother Tongue for a full-time position Monday - Friday as a Junior Sales operation in Israel or with excellent English.
The Sales Operations is responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
Full-time position: Working Days Mon – Fri.
- Provide commercial and operational support to the Sales Team.
- Maintain Relationship of partners together with Sales Directors.
- Pre-sales support. Assist in qualifying and developing relationships/opportunities, escalate to Sales Team as appropriate, surface opportunities (eg. Inquiring clients) for face-to-face contact with clients for Sales Team where appropriate, tailor communications to address business needs to potential partners.
- After-sales support for Partner Boarding delivery. Collect documents from partner and upload to Salesforce for KYC documents and contract documents and ensure the team is capable of producing a quality pack. Be ready to stand in and assist with the correspondence between the Sales Team and their partners/Merchants.
- Daily operational communication with partners, provide updates, training on Portal.
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop daily/weekly/monthly reporting routines.
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities.
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards of the onboarding process.