Junior Sales Operation- Native English Speaker
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for a Junior Sales operation
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the daily activity of our business partners, defining and tracking sales processes, all in an online environment.
Full-time position: Working Days Mon – Fri.
- Pre-sales support
- Provide operational support to the Sales Team
- Maintain Relationship of partners together with Sales Directors
- After-sales support for Partner Boarding delivery
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC) and develop reporting routines
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities
- Develop, prepare and maintain all relevant presentation materials & documents in regards of the on-boarding process