Revenue & Cost Assurance Specialist
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The company is now seeking to recruit a Revenue & Cost Assurance Specialist to join the Financial Operations team.
Responsibilities will include:
· Develop and maintain a high degree of familiarity with Visa/Mastercard costs and revenues generated from Merchants.
· Help internal teams with queries relating to Card Scheme fees and Merchant revenues.
· Provide Finance Control team with notices and accruals of upcoming Card Scheme costs and any adjustments relating to preceding revenues.
· Monitor and reconcile invoices payable to Schemes to validate costs.
· Ensure that all our Merchant revenues are duly recovered in accordance with our pricing contracts.
· Perform various reconciliations to ensure costs and revenue reporting/internal systems are in-line. These include management accounts, business analysis tools, invoices, Merchant pricing reports and scheme manuals.
· Monitor recovery levels of pass-through costs and partake in implementation discussions and testing of Card Scheme fees.
· Attempt to reduce any gaps between cost and revenues or predicted amounts
· Investigate any anomalies in costs and revenue and produce analysis/workings to explain the fluctuations.
· Keep up to date with Card Scheme fee publications and upcoming projects relating to Merchant revenues.
Other ad-hoc tasks delegated by the team manager.