Campaign and Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider of Smart Acquiring Solutions based on its proprietary payment platform, ePower™ a Unified Transaction Processing & Acquiring platform built to optimize the payment and acquiring lifecycle process for multi-channel retail environments. Credorax is the first high-tech company to become a principal member of Visa and MasterCard and a PSD-licensed financial institution in Europe. www.credorax.com
The Campaign and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading Credorax’s digital marketing and demand generation efforts. The Campaign and Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work in close collaboration with marketing team and external agencies, to develop and manage digital marketing tactics and campaigns.
- Build and manage digital online marketing efforts including, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, account based marketing, email automation, and channel marketing
- Develop content-based inbound demand generation campaigns and support outbound prospecting in collaboration with sales and sales operations teams
- Manage digital properties, including social media properties
- Create, manage and optimize lead nurturing programs focused on acquiring and retaining customers through marketing efforts
- Evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Manage inbound website leads by prequalifying them and acting as an interface between marketing and sales
- Work closely with Head of Marketing, Brand and Creative Manager and In-House Designer and agencies to incorporate creative, content, PR and events into digital marketing efforts.