Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are an International Fin-tech company located in Herzliya who wholeheartedly believe that people are our most important asset.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced hard working and self-motivated HR manager, who will be an excellent addition to our fast-growing company and will bring immense value to our HR team.
- Building and implementing HR processes.
- Building and implementing employee development & employee retention plans.
- Analyzing HR data and preparing HR presentations for top management.
- Provide ongoing consistent HR support to employees and managers through personal 1 on 1’s.
- Managing and supporting HR outsource suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Assist in implementing and promoting the company compensation plan as needed.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment cycle.
- 8-10 years’ experience in high-tech HR positions
- Proven experience in implementation of HR processes.
- Proven experience in compensation planning and implementing.
- MA in social studies, business management or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent command and proficiency of MS Office tools - Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- High ability to self-manage.
Position reports to Vice President HR.