Controller (1-2 years experience)
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we're looking for a Controller.
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing process and the review of the reporting packages according to the IFRS.
- Review, prepare and oversee subsidiaries periodical reporting packages with external auditors.
- Implementation of the Global tax plan on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis
- Create and maintaining financial key policies and procedures
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
- Budget preparation and budget control
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
- Prepare monthly/annual/ tax returns of the Group companies
- Licensed CPA
- Internship in one of the big 4 - a Must
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, post internship
- Experience in High-Tech Companies
- Superior Excel skills – a Must
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
- Willing to take new responsibilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly dynamic and motivated
- Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS and tax rules in Israel
- Fluent English – a Must.
- ERP systems knowledge/ experience – Netsuite- an advantage