Technical Integration Specialist
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
The primary responsibilities of the Technical integration Specialist are to:
i) Manage your assigned integration projects by:
- Working with our clients to help them implement Credorax products and services in accordance with the completed discovery & assessment and our technical specifications.
- Pro-actively monitor the client’s integration progress and document all activities until the project is completed.
- Ensure all integrations are completed efficiently and to a high technical standard.
- Provide a technical handover to affiliate teams to make sure everyone is aware of the implementation details.
ii) Provide second line technical support for all Credorax products and services by:
- Troubleshooting reported technical issues to identify the root-cause.
- Provide solutions to reported problems or escalate any system errors/bugs to the relevant Credorax business owners.
- Take ownership of any reported errors/bugs until a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Proactively monitor and maintain all transaction processing systems, to ensure uptime exceed service levels and minimise any technical errors experienced by clients.
- Participate in the out-of-hours (on-call) schedule (including weekends) to support any technical emergencies.
iii) Strive to achieve all department key performance indicators and service level agreements.
iv) Plus any other duties required by the Technical Integration management team.
i) Previous experience in a customer service/ technical support/testing role ideally obtained from working in financial services sector
ii) Previous payment card industry experience gained from an acquiring bank or online payments institution would be highly desired.
iii) Holding a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems / Information Technology / Business & Computing will be considered an asset
iv) Be technical minded, creative in visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning and be able to problem solve
v) Be able to prioritize and multitask while observing high quality standards
vi) Be fluent in English both written & spoken