DBA Team Leader
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
As part of Credorax's continued growth, we are looking for at top talented DBA Team leader to join our growing DBA team.
The DBA Team Lead will provide technical leadership in creating data and application processes that are consistent with architecture principles, methodologies and best practices. Supporting mission critical database operations.
Scope of Responsibilities:
· Managing a team of 3 DBA.
· Supporting Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and other database systems in a 24 x 7 environment.
· On-call responsibilities (rotation) to support production systems.
· Planning, implementing and managing the physical databases of mission critical OLTP and business critical systems.
· Capacity planning to determine future storage needs.
· Monitoring and improving database and application performance
· Providing development and tuning support to implementation teams.
· Troubleshooting production performance issues.
· Developing processes and procedures to enhance the stability and performance of database environment and our level of support to our production teams.
· Developing procedures and processes to document, log and trace Production activities.
· Supporting R&D, BI and DATA Dev teams.
· Ensuring that backup, restore and recovery procedures are implemented and followed
· Working with internal and external clients to resolve issues.
· At least 3 years of experience as a DBA Team leader - A must.
· At least 5 years of Operational DBA Experience with Oracle (12C) - A must
· Highly experience with Database Performance tuning - A must
· Operational DBA Experience with MySQL - A must
· Experience in applying Oracle patches to Oracle/MySQL – A must
· Knowledge Backup/Recovery - A must.
· Knowledge of Unix Shell and writing scripts to automate operational DB tasks- A must.
· Oracle/MySQL Certifications - A big advantage
· Operational experience with Unix/Linux, Oracle Data Guard - An advantage
· Experience with Kafka, Casandra, ELK, and MongoDB – An advantage.