Subsidiary Controller (1 year experience)
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading International Fintech company, providing cross-border Smart Acquiring services to global merchants and payment service providers. With our high-tech abilities and expertise, we are creating the next generation of technology-driven banking solutions for the eCommerce arena.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Subsidiary Controller who will be an excellent addition to our Finance team.
- Prepare, review, and oversee subsidiaries periodical reporting packages and tax returns.
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing process according to the IFRS/USGAAP.
- Assist with completion of the monthly Global tax plan.
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics.
- Budget preparation and budget control of the Group’s subsidiaries
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department.
· Support corporate team with ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Licensed CPA
- Completed internship in one of the big 4.
- Have at least 1 years of post-internship relevant experience in a High-Tech/ FinTech Company.
- Superior Excel skills
- Fluent English.
- Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS/USGAAP and tax rules.
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
- Willing to take on new responsibilities.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly dynamic and motivated
- ERP systems knowledge/ experience – Netsuite- an advantage