IT Operation Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for an IT Operations Engineer.
In this role you will define the processes and govern the stability of the production IT Operations across our international data centers.
- Work closely with various internal departments to assure we provide quality work with maximum transparency and achieve a planned SLA.
- Analyze malfunctions to produce Root Cause Analysis documents and manage the process of proper fixes and future mitigation.
- Define processes aimed at the stability of the IT operations in our 24x7 high edge infrastructure environment.
- Define processes and oversee the activity of quality documentation of systems and operations.
- Help Manage KPIs and goals for the Network, System and DBA teams.
*Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned above. Specific activities may change from time to time.