Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro, we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we're looking for an Assistant Controller.
- Lead SOX compliance and internal procedures implementation project. Consolidate deficiencies and promote a remediation plan.
- Collaborate with various units in the Company in Israel and abroad (IT, product, R&D ext.).
- Manage the ongoing communications with the external SOX advisors and the Auditors.
- Monitor GAAP and SEC developments and lead the adoption of new accounting and disclosure rules.
- Drive global financial reporting risk assessment and evaluate the adequacy of disclosure controls.
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department.