Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Credorax offers multiple payment products and services with complex cost and risk structures. Supporting its pricing strategy requires comprehensive analytical tools and understanding.
Pricing specialist will be analyzing processing, profitability, risk and cost data in order to assist in establishing Credorax pricing strategy.
The role involves interfaces with the business and sales teams as well as with providers of multiple payment services.
The role requires excellent analytical skills as well as thorough understanding of internal systems, business processes and data flows.
Scope of Responsibility:
· Thorough understanding of profitability components, providing ongoing and per request analysis, by extracting data from different systems, such as the BI tools, operational systems etc.
· Analyzing Credorax processing and profitability data, striving to find areas of optimization
· Supporting sales with pricing analysis and offers.
· Monitoring of processing, profitability, fraud, and other areas, identifying changes with impact on the business or data issues, while providing insights to relevant stakeholder.
· BA in Economics or equivalent experience- A must
· 1-2 years of experience in relevant positions (financial analyst, Data analyst)
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy
· Business savvy
· Good interpersonal skills
· High proficiency with Excel and BI tools – a must
· SQL skills - advantage
· Ability to multitask and handle various priorities on a high paced environment.
· English Proficiency (verbal and written) at very high level – a must