IT Operation Engineer
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro, we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an IT Operations Engineer.
In this role, you will define the processes and govern the stability of the production IT Operations across our international data centers.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to assure quality work with maximum transparency and achieve a planned SLA.
- Analyze malfunctions to produce Root Cause Analysis documents and manage the process of proper resolution and future mitigation.
- Deployment management.
- Define processes aimed at the stability of IT in our 24x7 high-edge infrastructure environment.
- Oversee the activity of comprehensive documentation of systems and operations.
- End to end Infrastructure project management.
- Managing KPIs and goals for the Network, System, and DBA teams.
- Develop diagrams and presentations for management.
- Measure project performance and resource allocation.
- Vendor management.
- Data Center operations management.
- Contract control.
Leading procurements for the Infrastructure group.