Product Operations Admin- Student Position
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
We are One of the world’s first high-tech companies to become a pan-European bank, Credorax (credorax.com) provides digital merchant acquiring services to payment service providers, merchants and other ecommerce players. Credorax has over 200 employees globally and operations across Europe, the US, UK, Malta, and Israel. Credorax has raised over US$130 million in funding to date in pursuit of its vision, and has won two awards for best merchant acquiring banking two years in a row by Emerging Payments Awards.
- Main point of contact for more than 100 Salesforce users.
- Manage the queue of all different issues related to business processes and escalate to development teams when needed.
- Support our end global users with issues/ problem solving and process clarifications.
- Super Admin user to support different Salesforce tasks such as report/dashboards, mass import and managed workarounds.
- Design and define unsupported business processes and be part of their execution.
- Be in touch with the Salesforce department for prioritization of the different tasks/bugs