KYC Merchant Onboarding Officer - TEMP
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
The KYC merchant on-boarding Officer will be a member of the Risk & Underwriting Team reporting directly to the Merchant Onboarding Team Leader and providing support to the company globally. They will work closely with team members and team lead on a wide range of day-to-day issues.
This opening is a maternity cover for a fixed period of 9 months.
- These duties which relate to the post of the Employee and which due to the dynamic nature of the company’s business may evolve and change continuously, include but are not limited to:
- Performing Know Your Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud and Risk checks on current and prospective clients.
- Liaising directly with internal teams, such as Legal, Fraud, Financial Risk, and Sales Operations Managers to obtain KYC documentation.
- Underwriting new applications and identifying risks from a Card scheme perspective
- Analyze financial data through financial statements and results through different credit scoring sources for new merchants and partners
- Establish and decide on held collateral on behalf of a merchant or partner in line with the allowed approval threshold,
- Ensuring that data storage, whether electronic or physical, is in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate records management systems, tools, and processes are in place
- Liaising with other teams to ensure compliance with the relevant Card Schemes Rules and Regulatory requirements as pertain to merchant application files.
- Escalate with the company’s governance structure, as appropriate, any identified GAPs, deficiencies, or requirements to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements and policies.
- Ensuring that service-level agreements (SLA) are met.