We're always on the lookout for talented, dedicated, passionate professionals who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting and international environment.
If you enjoy being a part of a team, yet know how to shine on your own, if you are inspired by the thought of helping to provide a NextGen service used by leading online businesses worldwide — you'll fit right in at Credorax.
Join us at Credorax, where great ideas are created, encouraged and rewarded. Share available positions and get credit for your referrals!
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control, the Management Accountant will be responsible for performing and coordinating general accounting functions and financial reporting of Source Limited, a relatively new but rapidly expanding company within Credorax Group of companies. Through Source and its payment gateway services, merchants are allowed to securely accept payments globally using any payment method in any currency.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced, hands-on person who is goal-oriented, highly organized, possess excellent analytical skills and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the accounts receivable function and ensure the correct billing of revenues, follow up on queries and provide adequate support;
- Accountable for the timely preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements in line with IFRSs;
- Ensure the accurate and appropriate capitalization of internally generated assets, maintain adequate documentation in line with the requirements of relevant accounting standards;
- Prepare and organize audit deliverables, liaise with auditors to ensure efficient audit engagements;
- Analyze, interpret and use the Company’s financial information systems to analyze revenue, compile presentations and financial reports to be presented to Management and the Board of Directors;
- Prepare the Company’s annual budgets and cash flows forecasts, revise, and update in light of new information and developments.
- Ensure compliance with corporation tax and VAT legislation, prepare and review respective returns, including recap statements;
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and tax legislation. Identify, assess and document new accounting and tax implications and formulate an implementation process to reflect or adopt the necessary changes.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the finance function and general accounting processes;
- Identify opportunities to improve and standardize processes, workflows and information systems.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent financial reporting, technical and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with IT software and Microsoft Office programs
- Capable of working and meeting tight deadlines; demonstrates ability to work independently and manage tasks and time effectively.
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- A highly motivated team player and self-driven to learn and grow, with rapid adaption to a fast-paced working environment.
- Fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Conversant with IFRS accounting principles coupled with experience in financial reporting.
- Good knowledge of the Maltese Tax and VAT system combined with first-hand experience is a must.
- Work experience within the finance sector is highly desirable.