Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continued growth we're looking for a Controller:
- Incahrge of the monthly reports and consolidation of the financial statements of all the group entities according to the US GAAP.
- Review, prepare and oversee subsidiaries periodical reporting packages.
- Implementation of the Global tax plan on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics
- Budget preparation and budget control
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes and system improvements to enhance the workflow of the department
- Prepare monthly/annual/ tax returns of the Group companies
- Licensed CPA
- Internship in one of the big 4 - a Must
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, post internship
- Experience in High-Tech Companies
- Superior Excel skills – a Must
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and great time management skills
- Willing to take new responsibilities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly dynamic and motivated
- Proven understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to IFRS and tax rules in Israel
- Fluent English – a Must.
- ERP systems knowledge/ experience – Netsuite- an advantage