Financial Reporting Manager
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements of the Bank and other group entities.
- Preparation of Management and Board packs.
- Managing the production of relevant analysis for the purposes of reporting to various stakeholders and committees.
- Liaising with external specialists, including consultants, auditors and tax specialists.
- Input into technical accounting papers on the impact of new accounting standards, and leading the implementation of new accounting standards and interpretations.
- Playing a key role in the interpretation of key strategic initiatives and projects from an accounting perspective and providing support on the accounting for certain transactions.
- Driving improvement of processes and controls in the financial reporting process and leading systems improvement initiative.
- Ad hoc project support to the Head of Finance and VP Finance.
We would love to meet with someone who is ACCA qualified or in possession of an Honours Degree in Accountancy with:
- a minimum of 4 years' relevant working experience gained in a Big 4 Firm (preferably audit) and 2+ years gained in a financial reporting position.
- a strong knowledge of IFRS
- experience in and knowledge of income tax and VAT will be considered an asset.
- demonstrated excellent knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices with ability to apply them in a business analysis situation.
- proficient in Microsoft office applications with strong experience in Excel.
- ability to learn quickly and a proven track record in problem analysis with the ability to ceatively and proactively solve problems.
- ambition to enhance knowledge and skills in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- ability to work under pressure, whilst balancing multiple priorities simultaneously to adapt to the changing needs of the business, while meeting tight reporting deadlines.
- experience in identifying process improvements and making appropriate recommendations.
- excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- able to work diligently and on own initiative with minimal supervision.