Product Manager - Business Process
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
We are looking for a product manager to be a part of our amazing Product team, delivering payments solutions worldwide. A person who can drive initiatives from vision to execution, see the full picture and yet be in the details, transfer long business processes with multiple working components to a smooth, online, scalable documented and monitored process.
The role includes:
- Be a part of the product lifecycle management from initiation to launch including scope, specification, prioritize, design, implementation, launch and documentation.
- Design and define internal and external business processes, including online digital processes.
- Write PRDs and technical requirements and specs for development teams (mostly CRM and Workato)
- Work closely with local and global business and technology teams, and be a part of an agile team
- Deliver inbound features, products, and business processes.
- Lead and conduct training on the products and changes.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a System Analyst or Technical Product manager.
- Proven experience in digitalization of business processes for users in Fintech/Banking/Insurance or similar area.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage large scale complex projects, demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional structure with multiple interfaces.
- Experience in working with Salesforce and agile methodology.
- Amazing interpersonal skills, a “people person”, team player. Self-driven and highly motivated to learn and impact.
- Fluent English, with excellent speaking and writing skills.