Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
Finaro is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart, and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omnichannel payment platform.
At Finaro, we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice IT Administrator who loves the IT world and has high service awareness. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredible team and experience success with us!
- Take primary responsibility for Hardware installation and maintenance (Mac/Lenovo, Printers, TV, etc.)
- Software installation and maintenance
- Internet Lan and Wi-Fi maintenance (APs, Switchs, FW)
- Responsible for the physical security system (VPN, Access control, etc.)
- New employee/leaving onboarding
- Manage users in G-Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Last Pass
- Windows Active directory Management (DNS, Group Policy)
- IT procurement
- Ticketing System
- Putting in motion diverse IT projects