Technical Project Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a top talented Technical Project Manager to join our team!
- Work independently to monitor multiple medium to large projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments, and products.
- Build and maintain Gantt charts to present project updates to relevant stakeholders and map company activity.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure that the scope, schedule, and resources are aligned across all technical teams to oversee the management of the project lifecycle while determining cross-team dependencies.
- Take part in creating and organizing work plans for multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management software implementation