Technical Project Manager
Location: Sapir Street 6, Herzliya, Israel
Are you brilliant?
Finaro is reimagining the payment industry.
If you value friendship, learning, and getting things done; if you consider yourself creative, enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems – We want to meet you!
Finaro is a global cross-border payment and banking solutions provider empowering international commerce through brilliantly simple payments
Our passionate team, exceptional tech capabilities, product innovation, and customer-centric approach drive us to simplify complexity and create multidimensional solutions that generate growth and give our customers peace of mind.
We work with some of the biggest industry giants including Plus500, WOLT, Kiwi.com, Air Baltic, Payrexx, Revolut, Go2Mobile and Hero Gaming. With a growing global staff of 350 employees, main offices in Israel and Malta, and presence all across Europe, in China, Hong Kong, and North America, the future looks fantastic.
The future looks Finaro.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a top talented Technical Project Manager to join our team!
- Lead multiple medium to large software Initiatives of high complexity across multiple teams, departments, and products.
- Provides hand-on Agile coaching to the Scrum teams to build, sustain, and strengthen Agile values, Scrum@Scale and scrum concepts and practices. Facilitate the Agile ceremonies/events and provide recommendations and feedback to the team throughout the life cycle.
- Ensure Agile project metrics are being tracked, and monitored for indications of potential problem areas and assist the teams in identifying and implementing solutions to address the problems
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure that the scope, schedule, dependencies and resources are aligned across all technical teams.
- Take part in creating and organizing work plans for multiple projects simultaneously to create company program
- 5+ years experience as a technical software project manager.
- Strong technical background- A must.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to learn
- High proficiency with Jira Excel and project management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a leader, proactive and Independent
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) at a very high level
- Experience as a Technical Account manager/ NOC/ BizOps/ 2nd tier Support/ Scrum Master- big advantage